Who we are?
Our website address is: https://claimbackunited.the1958.net
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site and gather data when you participate in the forum by reading, writing, and evaluating the content shared here.
When registering on our site, you will be asked to enter your e-mail address along with your first name and last name. You may, however, visit our site without registering but you will be unable to view or participate in the fight against the Glazers and reclaiming our club. Your e-mail address will be verified by an email containing a unique link. If that link is visited, we know that you control the e-mail address.
When registered and posting, we record the IP address that the post originated from. We also may retain server logs which include the IP address of every request to our server.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our site We continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve the user experience Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide may be used to send you information, notifications that you request about changes to topics or in response to your user name, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. In addition to bulk communications we may send out from the site from time to time.
- Most importantly For use in planning peaceful and legal activities against the rotten ownership of our club and the communication of those activities.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We will make a good faith effort to:
- Retain server logs containing the IP address of all requests to this server no more than 90 days.
- Retain the IP addresses associated with registered users and their posts no more than 5 years.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). These cookies enable the site to recognize your browser and, if you have a registered account, associate it with your registered account.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information. This will always be the case.
Some things are worth fighting for…
The 1958 🇾🇪